Wednesday, September 2, 2015

KOMTEP 2015: 1st Day Orientation in IPBA, KL

Kak Lela, me and Adelyn. Our first ever selfie! Anyeonghaseyo~~~


Yayyyyy~~~ Here I am at Institut Perguruan Bahasa Antarabangsa, Kuala Lumpur for the orientation before leaving to Korea for 3 months~

My partner and I were one of the first few who reached. I took a taxi here but before that we stopped over at KLIA to pick my partner for the next 3 months, Adelyn Chin from Sabah! 


Our activities only start at night. We registered and checked in the hostel upon arriving. Then, cleaned up the hostel, unpack and rested.


Razak, me, Adelyn and Siti Zubaidah


We started with ice breaking session - as usual for any new meet up! 
Everyone were so cool with all their expertise. I felt small all of a sudden. Haha. But, it's ok. I believe I can do it too! Yeah!

Looking foward to work together as a team. Well, actually we have been contacting and working with each other since we recieved the letter in July. But this time,it's face to face! 

Yosshhhhh! Minna ganbatte ne!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment